We offer a 100% Uptime Guarantee SLA.
We are so confident of our server infrastructure that we will pay you 10 times the actual downtime.
With every 1 hour of your server being down, you will receive 10 hours of account credit.
- Customers claiming credit under our uptime guarantee must do so by opening a ticket within 72 hours of the incident with their username, main account domain and PayPal transaction/subscription ID. All requests after 72 hours of the downtime incident happening will be void.
- The amount of compensation may not exceed the customer’s monthly recurring charge.
- Uptime guarantee and crediting schedule do not apply to subaccounts created by resellers customers.
- SLA Exclusions: Scheduled Network Maintenance, Hardware Maintenance, Software Maintenance, Malicious Attacks, Legal Actions
- We have the final say and will determine the uptime of our servers and will base its uptime on our own monitoring systems. External monitoring statistics set up by customers will not be considered as evidence of uptime/downtime.